Informationen zum Arbeitgeber und zur Vakanz
The employer and the job
This UK- and US-based PR agency delivers technology PR and communications support for national and multi-national tech start-ups, companies and leading technology brands. To strengthen its existing client relationships in Germany and to win new ones, the agency will open its first office in Germany, based in Munich.
The person we are searching for will help kick-start and later run this office, supported by and in collaboration with the international management team.
What you will do and what your responsibilities will be
- Develop strategies and campaigns for clients in b2b technology and IT, and oversee and support their execution with a hands-on mentality
- Develop and run media relations, analyst and social media relations programs to key influencers in the German-speaking market
- Advise clients, lead presentations and meetings
- Create high-quality written material for clients, including press releases, articles, blogs, speeches and presentations
- Monitor, quality control and evaluate campaigns against agreed success measures
- General management of budgets, staff and resources
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the wider global team in the UK and US
- New business and marketing: play a key role in the growth of the business and raising the agency’s brand profile in Germany – use your strategic know-how and contacts to bring in new business leads