Public Relations Manager Netherlands (m/f/d)
Informationen zum Arbeitgeber und zur Vakanz
For an international clothing company, we are searching for a Public Relations Manager responsible for the Dutch market. The company is in a transformation process – hence, the role provides creative freedom and the possibility to create meaningful impact.
The candidate will implement the European communications strategy in the Netherlands and make sure that corporate messages are successfully communicated – externally, but also internally – to drive the company’s image and perception. A good network in the Dutch media landscape and close relationships to relevant stakeholders are key – also with regards to sustainability.
The candidate will support regarding social media content and work closely with the headquarters when it comes to issue management/ crisis communication.
- An academic degree in communications, PR, journalism, or a related field
- Eight to ten years of working experience in corporate communications with a focus on external communications, ideally media relations
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in Dutch and English, other language skills (ideally German) are beneficial
- Profound knowledge of the media landscape and a strong network in the Netherlands
- Ability work in a complex and international organization
- Proven project management skills
- Strong ability to plan projects and prioritize tasks and implement processes and structures
Wenn Sie für diese Stelle Interesse signalisieren, gelangen Sie in das passwortgeschützte Job Portal der PRCC Personalberatung. Falls Sie hierfür noch keinen Account haben, können Sie in Sekundenschnelle einen anlegen.
Alternativ können Sie uns auch auf anderem Weg kontaktieren:
Ihre Ansprechpartnerin ist Nane Kröger.