Informationen zum Arbeitgeber und zur Vakanz
The employer is a leading company in the energy market with strong ambitions in the field of renewable energy as well as a clear understanding of their role in the everyday power supply. Employees benefit from non-tariff salaries and a future-oriented corporate culture in an international technology company. The international team enjoys a respectful working atmosphere and supportive co-workers.
We are searching for an experienced spokesperson that will be responsible for communications in the overseas markets of North America, Australia and Asia. The person excels in agenda-setting for different audiences and comes up with new ideas of how to communicate the company´s topics in a market-oriented situation.
- have a degree in the fields of media, communications or journalism as well as experiences as a press relations manager/spokesperson
- have a pronounced English language competence (native or at least comparable skills with English as a second language) and a deep understanding of complex topics like the connection between energy industry and energy policy
- already have a strong network in our target markets
- are able to spread our messages and know how to make the “new” company image known
- are efficient and professional with the press in form of answering to international media requests and planning/performing press conferences
- write excellent press materials such as press releases, speeches, articles, presentations, etc.
- manage the collaboration with external agencies
- are willing to travel
Wenn Sie für diese Stelle Interesse signalisieren, gelangen Sie in das passwortgeschützte Job Portal der PRCC Personalberatung. Falls Sie hierfür noch keinen Account haben, können Sie in Sekundenschnelle einen anlegen.
Alternativ können Sie uns auch auf anderem Weg kontaktieren:
Ihre Ansprechpartnerin ist Maike Grunenberg.