Orientation and qualification
Careers cannot be planned down to the smallest detail. But it is worth reflecting on the basic professional goals and how to achieve them. Those who recognise and close competence gaps are equipped for future challenges.
External perspectives and impulses can help you to better recognise and use your own potential.
We support you with the following services and recommendations:
We highlight your professional status quo and show you further development opportunities against the background of the current market situation. Our career talks include:
- one-hour interview, in person, by phone or video
- critical review of your current CV and other application documents
- SWOT, realistic assessment of opportunities and risks arising from your profile
- comparison of your goals with the market
- Identification of possible future professional fields of activity
- Format/location: by video or “physically” in Düsseldorf, Frankfurt (by arrangement also in other cities)
Would you like to learn more? Please contact us: +49 (0)211 176070-66.
Qualification has always been important for professional advancement. In times of digital transformation and permanent change, it is indispensable (keyword “employability”). If you would like to know where you need to take action, we would be happy to look at your qualification profile with you.
To close gaps, PRCC Personalberatung relies on the German Academy for Public Relations. The DAPR has been offering training and further education in public relations, communication & management since 1991 – from individual seminars to Master’s/MBA courses, in classroom format and as e-learning.